Skip to content
- Colin Imrie, via Scottish Centre on European Relations, 19 Apr: Scotland’s Transition to EU Membership: What Would it Take?
- James Kelly, via The National, 19 Apr: SNP will struggle to keep all of their 56 seats but another sizeable majority looks inevitable
- Akash Paun, via Institute for Government blog, 18 Apr: The impact of a snap election on devolution
- Ruadhán Mac Cormaic, via The Irish Times, 14 Apr: British government realises Brexit is a mistake, official says
- The Ferret Fact Checking Service, 13 Apr: Does Scotland have the best A&E waiting times in the UK?
- Tom Baxter, via The Conversation. 13 Apr: Five myths about dismantling North Sea oil rigs
- Julia Rampen, via New Statesman, 11 Apr:
- Fraser of Allander Institute, 10 Apr: Is Scotland the highest taxed part of the UK?
- Cathy Newman, via National Geographic Magazine, May 2017 issue: Foreign Buyers Are Snapping Up Scotland’s Estates—Here’s Why